Saturday, April 25, 2009

Van Duzers Visit Van Duzer Street

This is a cute video created by two brothers, Ethan and Ryan, whose last name is Van Duzer. I have always loved to say this street name: VAN DUZER. I only wish that they had walker further down the block as the street gets cooler once you hit Martini Red, The Muddy Cup, and the antique stores. The street is a bit homely and dull closer to the ferry where they were walking. The funny thing about Staten Island is that when you are walking around you discover wonderful little pockets of coolness and beauty.

4 comments:

  1. ETHAN, RYAN,
    GREAT VIDEO...I AM TIMOTHY J. VAN DUZER.
    MY GRANDFATHER WAS KENNETH W VAN DUZER,SON OF ELLSWORTH AND ROSEAPHINE VAN DUZER. ONE OF 7 SONS.
    OUR FAMILY WERE HOUSE MOVERS FOR OVER 100 YEAR IN NEW YORK ON STATEN ISLAND. I HAVE SOME AMAZING PICTURES FROM THE EARLY 1920'S.
    LETS TALK...e-mail me at councilman992000@yahoo.com or timothy.van.duzer@aa.com...looking forward to talking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan, Ryan,
    My name is Timothy VanDuzer, Hudson, Ohio. My father was David Sr., his father Edward A., his father George Franklyn, his father George Leeland, and his father was Conrad. That takes us back to 1700s. I have our family starting in New York with Conrad, I'm looking for his father's name and any other info out there. Let me know if hear anything more about your history, from others because probably it is my history too. timothy.vanduzer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete