Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Making Sense of the Universe: Paintings by Staten Island Artist, Timothy Mutzel


One day, while walking around Staten Island, about a year ago, a very familiar looking stranger approached me and said "Cindy? It's Timothy, Timothy Mutzel." I couldn't place him (and nobody calls me Cindy anymore) then I remembered him from our art school days in Boston. Timothy moved to New York City ten years ago, five years before me. He now lives in Saint George on Staten Island and I'm pleased to announce his exhibit of paintings at my gallery in Manhattan, CVB Space. Fellow Staten Islanders should take the ferry on over to Manhattan in support of Timothy, and his exceptional paintings.

More info:

MAKING SENSE OF THE UNIVERSE

Paintings by Timothy Mutzel

"semialuminous and kettle-bottom the cake, the cherished cake, was gone. 'my only comfort,' dock spike she said biestings to levering knive obscurum per obscurius unchildlike." -Russian Spammer, 2005

August 3-25
Hours: Wed-Sat 1-6
Opening Reception: Thurs. August 3rd 6-9pm

NOTE:
EXTENDED THROUGH UNTIL SEPTEMBER 10TH
CLOSING RECEPTION: THURSDAY, SEPT 7TH, 6-9PM

CVB Space
http://cvbspace.com
407 West 13th Street (B'twn. 9th Ave. and Washington St.)
Subway: A, C, E, and L to 14th Street at 8th Avenue
New York, NY 10014
646.336.8387

http://www.mutzel.org

No comments:

Post a Comment